Sunday 23 October 2011

The End of the Beginning




This is the final composition ideation of image 2 of 8 for my Graduate Project Proposal this Friday (28th Oct).  The white space is where intricate patterns/symbols will be, representing the wedding between the King and his new Queen, general love and signs of it decaying.  Of course, after the presentation changes can be made to any of my images, but shouldn't be anything too drastic.
Instead of composing scene stills, I've decided upon a more illustrative/conceptual approach.  I feel much more comfortable with this.  I realised that I find the unnatural most natural.
At this stage I need to be filled with certainty with all of my design decisions so I don't waste any of my own time and can commence my final paintings as soon as I can.
...And find time for my dissertation, finish my Threadless t-shirt, a couple of illustration favours for friends, and continue my comic.....
Oo-errrr!
I'm definitely graduating this year!  =/
J. x

1 comment:

  1. WOW busy time ahead for you, Good Luck Jess I hope it all goes well :)

    I really like the main figures face and her btw. Fantastic control and detail in them.

    ReplyDelete