Tuesday 8 March 2011

Grab Your Wrenches!


No man hating here.  All about equality!
I was discussing how women can feel discouraged or influenced into 'female' jobs and aren't given the fair opportunity to consider what's seen as a 'male' job as a career choice.  I mentioned how, when I was in high school, I learnt that there was an increase in women becoming plumbers as the pay is so good.  My boyfriend responded to this bit of information with "It's a me!  Maria!".
He made me laugh so much I had to rush off and draw it!

So girls, go collect as many gold coins as you want!  Whether it's by plumbing, serving up mushrooms, grooming Yoshis, or saving hopeless hostages from a reptile for the 3000th time.
It's your life, do what you want with it, and don't let no man - or woman for that matter - put you down!

J. x

No comments:

Post a Comment