Saturday 12 March 2011

FREE FOOD!

I have tasted freedom...  And it tastes good!
Have you heard about Graze.com?  It's a fantastic site dedicated to delivering healthy snack food to your door.  I just signed up after my mum gave me a voucher code.
The code gets you one free food box, and the next one half price!
Upon arrival they sent me a code too, to share with anyone that fancies the same deal.  Want it?  Here you go!


Good Morning!:  My free delivery
It's a great service!  It's free delivery, and you only pay by the box - nothing in advance - and can choose to stop whenever you want!  You can request deliveries for any day of the week bar Sunday, and for however many times per week (I currently have it once fortnightly).  A bonus is the recyclable packages are designed to fit through a letter box, so there's no traipsing to the Post Office after a long day.  Instead you can tuck in and enjoy, completely guiltless.  It's perfect for when you're sitting at a computer 9 - 5, sometimes not having a break.

If you sign up, let me know what you think!
Focaccia, freshly baked the night before

Anyway, back to Photoshop I go...

J. x



1 comment:

  1. These look so good, I saw an ad in the Guardian for them yesterday.
    Thanks for the comment over on mine, those handles came off an old granny-type knitting bag I got from a charity shop. xxx

    ReplyDelete