Saturday 24 September 2011

T-Rex Rides Them

4B Pencil and Coloured Pencils

While researching swans for one of my project proposals yesterday, I did a few study sketches.
The project is based on the Irish folk tale The Children of Lír, where the king's children are transformed into swans by their evil and jealous step-mother (of course!).
Step-mother's don't half get a bad rep in fairy tales....
I should write my own where the step-mother's the outright heroine.

I'm getting a little nervous for my project presentations, which are this Friday.
I've got an unusual visual style for this one, an imaginative concept for the other, and a mixed media/installation approach for the final, so I really have no clue what I'll end up doing for the rest of this year!

J. x

No comments:

Post a Comment